Introduction: Voltage | Hatrex Network

Introduction: Voltage

Voltage

Jan 7, 2020
The Netherlands.
Hi people of the internet and welcome to my introduction!

First of all, I am so happy to see that Hatrex is going to return I know it will take much time but, let's be active! ?

Hi I'm Voltage, I'm 19 years old and I'm a member on this great server! I discovered Minecraft. And yes, on the first of October 2015, I got Minecraft. Cube was one of the first servers I discovered trough the server list website. I immediately got addicted to Skyblock and was pretty disappointed when Skyblock got removed. Now, once Skyblock got removed I got addicted to some other servers but after 2 years I found Hatrex, and I played a lot of skyblock tbh!

When I found Hatrex, I became active on the forums. I'm really thankful for what you all did! You're one by one amazing! ❤

(Some real life things: I'm 17 years old, I have two sisters, I have three cats and 2 dogs and I play Soccer.. and Minecraft!)

Thanks for reading! ?

Zrathex

CFO
Staff member
Owner
Jan 4, 2020
Norway
Hi there,

Thanks for such a happy thread :) Me and HackersDontWin started this as only a skyblock server, but we both wanted to expand it more, so we gave it a try and so far it is actually going great. We all appreciate every single one of u for being with us for so long and everything we been through. Keep up with us as we hope to be release the network SoonTM for you all ❤

Reactions: Voltage

Voltage

Jan 7, 2020
The Netherlands.
Hi there and welcome to the forums!
Hi iConfeuZ.
Thank you so much, you doing great man!

Hi there,

Thanks for such a happy thread :) Me and HackersDontWin started this as only a skyblock server, but we both wanted to expand it more, so we gave it a try and so far it is actually going great. We all appreciate every single one of u for being with us for so long and everything we been through. Keep up with us as we hope to be release the network SoonTM for you all ❤
Hi Zrathex.
Haha I know, I really missed the server a lot. When I discoverd Hatrex it al began with Skyblock indeed, I am happy to see that you are doing such a nice job. That makes me smile, you all guys doing really great. If I remember, there was Skywars too right? With the map from Yoya at the time with the skelet head on the middle?
You will see me around. ❤

Welcome aboard! Look forward to seeing you around in our community! :D
Hi TheFastBowler.
Thank you so much Bowler. You will see me aroundz I can't leave this Server, it is one of the best Server in the world! ?