Hatrex Dev Update - #2 | Hatrex Network

Hatrex Dev Update - #2

iConfueZ

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Dec 30, 2019
Hello Hatrexians!

It's been almost 3 months since the last development update. A lot of progress has been made, and you'll get to know what has been done and what we're currently working on.

➤ What progress have we made since the last development update?
We've finished core development. As explained in our previous development update, this is the most important part of our network. Having this finished means we can finally make some real strives in terms of game development.

Alongside core development, we've performed a lot of optimizations in the way we handle player data. We tested the code by simulating 100 player logins over a period of 30 seconds. The results were as expected - no lag or tps lose was discovered.

➤ Forums Update
As mentioned in our previous development update, we are working on a few new websites, including redesigning our forums. We've modernised our old forums style to make it look much cleaner and user friendly. This update also fixes many layout bugs that we previously had with mobile devices.

In the upcoming days we'll be posting our previous information & guidelines threads in the appropriate forum sections.

Users and old threads
We have chosen to remove all existing threads and users. We want a fresh start, and the same goes for the forums. Because of this, you will need to register a new account.

➤ Sneak peeks
We will be starting to post sneak peeks on a regular basis on our official Discord server so that you can follow all the progress we've made even better. Make sure to join our Discord server by clicking here.

➤ What are we going to do now?
We're now focused on game development. However, before we actually start working on an actual game, we need to re-write our game api library. Once we have completed this task, we will start working on the minigames itself. In our next development update you will know which game we will work on first.

As you know, we will not be providing a new date as to when a new development update gets released as we cannot estimate when a task is finished due to the complexity behind it.

Last edited:

Voltage

Jan 7, 2020
The Netherlands.
Hi iConfueZ!
This thread makes me very happy, that you guys are doing a great job to return this server and make the server and forums a lot better then what it was before.

What progress have we made since the last development update?
Reaction

Indeed it is the most important part of Hatrex, glad to hear that it has been finished, you guys make a big step forward.

That's really nice to hear, no lagg is always important. That can make a server big and Hatrex 1.0 it was often laggy at some times of the day. So, no lagg that makes me really smile! ?

Forums Update
Reaction

The lookout right now is very special, I like really like it and makes a friendly look. I am on my phone now, and I can typ with I want no glitches or something else so nice done!

Users and old threads
You guys create a fresh and nice start, on the first look it looks perfectly, it is perfectly! When I want to try to login on my account I can't, so this makes sense!

Sneak peeks
Reaction

I will join the discord, I am very corious to see what is coming!

What are we going to do now?
Reaction

I can't wait to see the next update, and also I can't wait to see the first minigame, I am so excited!!!